Back to Case Studies
La Croix – Guerilla Sampling
Provide client with qualified male brand ambassadors for guerilla beverage sampling.
- Staff had to be comfortable with promotions and high-pace sampling.
- Staff had to be professional and experienced with consumer interactions.
- Staff had to be local and familiar with the markets in which they were hired.
- Over a dozen men were hired to sample beverages and distribute promotional materials.
- Execute enthusiastic and engaging messages about the beverage.
- Two teams throughout Southern California.
- Much excitement and interest was created for the brand.
- The on-site client was very pleased with the results.