Back to Case Studies
Sons of Tucson – Bicycle Flash Mob
Provide client with qualified male bike riders for flash mobs throughout the USA.
- Riders had to be comfortable with promotions and riding on bicycles.
- Riders had to be professional and experienced with consumer interactions.
- Riders had to be local and familiar with the markets in which they were hired.
- Over a dozen bike riders would ride through busy areas creating awareness of new TV show.
- Execute enthusiastic and engaging messages about premiere.
- Distribute promotional T-Shirts and Lollipops in High-Traffic Areas.
- The markets included: Austin, Boston, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia.
- Much excitment and energy was created for the brand.
- Several videos with the bike riders and the brand logo have appeared on YouTube.
- The on-site client was very pleased with the results.