Back to Case Studies
PUMA – Comic-Con 2010
Marketing Firm:Elite Marketing Group
- Provide client with promotional models for week-long street promo.
- All promotional models had to be: out-going, professional and attractive.
- All promotional models had to be local to San Diego market.
- All promotional models had to be pre-approved by the firm and the client.
- Devolution Solutions was given 3 days to find, recruit&hire talent, and get them pre-approved.
- Hire 5 attractive and outgoing ladies for the high-traffic promotion.
- Engage people on the street and distribute information and coupons.
- Encourage peopel to go to Puma’s store as well as their brand event that week.
- Remain enthusiastic and energetic for entire shift.
- Thousands of impressions.
- Huge attendance for Puma’s Comic-Con Late-Night Event.